From EUR 35
We offer Regular BARCELONA & THE SEA walking Tours every Saturday starting at 10:30am. Press the BOOK button to check our CALENDAR and continue with your booking. After the booking process you will received the tickets and all the information.
* The Meeting Point will be at the letter “O” of the sculpture “BARCINO” by Joan Brossa in front of the Col·legi d’arquitectes de Catalunya and beside the Cathedral of Barcelona.
The intense conversation between Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea has been always about how the quest for order is confronted by the obstinate reality of urban chaos, which is precisely what makes it all so interesting!
During that expedition we will walk from the Roman center of Barcelona until the beach seeing the next things:
- The Roman Defense Walls.
- The Roman August Temple (we get inside)
- The Santa María del Mar Church (we get inside)
- The Moll de la fusta of Manuel de Solà - Morales. (urban renovation of the Port)
- The Barceloneta neighbourhood and the Sant Miquel Church.
- The Barceloneta Market of Josep Miàs. (we get inside)
- The fishrman dwelling of Jose Antonio Coderch.
- The Barceloneta Sea front
- The Somorrostro beach.
- The skyline of Barcelona