From EUR 35
We offer Private Tours every day of the week at 3:00pm or 4:30pm. Press the BOOK button to check our CALENDAR and continue with your booking. After the booking process you will received the tickets and all the information.
* The Meeting Point will be outside of the underground station “Universitat” <Metro L1> at Plaça Universitat.
This is a trip to the origins of the guidelines laid out by Ildefons Cerdà on the plain of Barcelona. He was responsible for designing a 133m x 133m grid without borders, hierarchies or suburbs that has given Barcelona the status of an advanced city.
During this BARCELONA & URBANISM expedition, while we walk between courtyards, avenues and squares, we will see:
- The Universitat building by Elies Rogent 1863.
- The Sant Antoni Library by RCR architects 2007.
- The Sant Antoni Market by Rovira i Trias 1883 and renovation by Ravellat - Rivas architects 2018
- "Casa de la Lactancia" by Pere Falquers 1907and Antoni Falguera 1913.
- The Golferich House of Rubio i Bellver and renovation by Ravellat - Rivas architects
- The Mall Center Las Arenes by Richard Rogers, exposing and analyzing the future projects of Barcelona.