From EUR 190
We offer Private Tours every day of the week. Press the BOOK button to check our CALENDAR and continue with your booking. After the booking process you will received the tickets and all the information.
* The Meeting Point will be outside of the underground station “Universitat” <Metro L1> at Plaça Universitat.
This is a trip to the origins of the guidelines laid out by Ildefons Cerdà on the plain of Barcelona. He was responsible for designing a 133m x 133m grid without borders, hierarchies or suburbs that has given Barcelona the status of an advanced city.
During this BARCELONA & URBANISM expedition, while we walk between courtyards, avenues and squares, we will see:
- The Universitat building by Elies Rogent 1863.
- The Sant Antoni Library by RCR architects 2007.
- The Sant Antoni Market by Rovira i Trias 1883 and renovation by Ravellat - Rivas architects 2018
- "Casa de la Lactancia" by Pere Falquers 1907and Antoni Falguera 1913.
- The Golferich House of Rubio i Bellver and renovation by Ravellat - Rivas architects
- The Mall Center Las Arenes by Richard Rogers, exposing and analyzing the future projects of Barcelona.